[MacRuby-devel] [MacRuby] #664: MacRuby Crashes When Scheduling a Block to Run on the Main Thread from a Background Thread

MacRuby ruby-noreply at macosforge.org
Sat May 22 05:55:56 PDT 2010

#664: MacRuby Crashes When Scheduling a Block to Run on the Main Thread from a
Background Thread
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dylan@…              |       Owner:  lsansonetti@…
     Type:  defect               |      Status:  new
Component:  MacRuby              |    Keywords:

Comment(by michael@…):

 > Proc#call is currently not directly callable from C/ObjC. Can you try
 this workaround instead:

 Just for your information, the workaround you described worked for me,
 Laurent. Glad I found it in Trac! I did not open this ticket though, so
 let's wait for the initiator's comment.

--
Ticket URL: <http://www.macruby.org/trac/ticket/664#comment:3>
MacRuby <http://macruby.org/>