[MacRuby-devel] c++ lib

Thibault Martin-Lagardette thibault.ml at gmail.com
Wed May 26 11:45:27 PDT 2010

Hi!

That's exactly what I was going to recommend.
MacRuby is able to interact with Obj-C, so you can write an Obj-C++ wrapper (.mm files) around your SDK, and then use it with MacRuby :-)

Any of you two, if you manage / managed to do it, please do not hesitate sharing the recipe to the world :-).

--
Thibault Martin-Lagardette