[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby with Subprocesses

Louis-Philippe default at spiralix.org
Wed Nov 3 10:46:24 PDT 2010

Totally agree Rob...  but right now it seems it does segfault on occasions
and I think some serious bugs affecting functionalities and RubySpecs are
still in the bugbase and I wouldn't like to dissolve those priorities with
more exception handling error... I may not understand how important this
segfault may be, so if you think its really worth it I'll let you file it.