[MacRuby-devel] Compiled Ruby files

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Wed Nov 3 14:42:30 PDT 2010

Hi Robert,

At a glance, it will only compile .rb files in the Resources directory itself, not subdirectories.

  def compile_files
    Dir.glob(File.join(@app_bundle, 'Contents/Resources/*.rb'))
  end

I guess we could change it to

    Dir.glob(File.join(@app_bundle, 'Contents/Resources/**/*.rb'))

without breaking anything, and without the need to add an option to the tool.

Laurent