[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby methods with external frameworks

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 11:22:18 PDT 2010

Oops, forgot to paste the result:

% macirb
irb(main):001:0> framework '/Users/eloy/Documents/DEVELOPMENT/MacRuby/ObjCHiredis/ObjCHiredis/build/Debug/ObjCHiredis.framework'
=> true
irb(main):002:0> redis = ObjCHiredis.alloc.init
=> #<ObjCHiredis:0x200226600>
irb(main):003:0> redis.connect("127.0.0.1", on:6379)
2010-11-04 19:20:32.892 macruby[4656:903] Connection error: connect: Connection refused
=> 0

Nevermind the connection refused, I haven't actually got redis running :)