[MacRuby-devel] CorePlot success?

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 16:11:25 PST 2010

I have restricted Internet access so I can't check the API to verify the method signature but at least I can help with the constant issue.

It should read KCPDarkGradientTheme and not kCPDarkGradientTheme.
This is because in Ruby all constants have to start by a capital letter.

- Matt

Sent from my iPhone