[MacRuby-devel] Conforming to a protocol

Martijn Walraven martijn at martijnwalraven.com
Sun Nov 14 15:15:40 PST 2010

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way to formally indicate a MacRuby class conforms to an Objective-C protocol. I encountered some code that uses conformsToProtocol: instead of respondsToSelector: as a check before invoking delegate methods, and the only way I could get a delegate written in MacRuby to work was to create an Objective-C class with the same name and specify the required protocols in the interface declaration there.

Thanks,

Martijn