[MacRuby-devel] Neat MacRuby app, HotCocoa, and more!

Gary Weaver gary.weaver at duke.edu
Mon Nov 15 06:35:52 PST 2010

Leigh,

The impression I got with HotCocoa is that the core MacRuby team was
busy enough with MacRuby to not want to get distracted with helping
develop it. I know that many including myself would be interested in
seeing it expand. (Rich did an awesome job with it, but it seemed to
have a long way to go the last time I used it.)

IMO anything you add would be awesome, especially if you have the time
to continue developing it.

Gary