[MacRuby-devel] Objective-c Class -> methods

András Zalavári zalavariandris at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 09:55:28 PST 2010

Hi there!

I'm having problems of getting a list of methods from Classes, declared in
Objective-C.
I have a class compiled, and fully working, look like this:

//  Vector.h

@interface Vector : NSObject {

float x,y,z;

}

@property float x,y,z;

@property float length;

@end

//  Vector.m

@implementation Vector

@synthesize x,y,z;

-(Vector*)vectorByAdd:(Vector*)vector{

Vector* newVector=[[Vector new] autorelease];

newVector.x=self.x+vector.x;

newVector.y=self.y+vector.y;

newVector.z=self.z+vector.z;

return newVector;

}

[...]

@end

when I call the ruby method :methods on a Vector, it returns the methods of
an Object class, and I cant get neither the accesors of the x,y,z property, nor
the other methods appears

Once I read something about how to get the obj-c methods, but I couldn-t
find it.