[MacRuby-devel] [MacRuby] #1002: AXUIElement functions won't accept Pointers of type :id

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Tue Nov 30 14:32:09 PST 2010

On Nov 30, 2010, at 12:14 PM, MacRuby wrote:

> Comment(by martinlagardette@…):
>
> Can you check your macruby's revision? I think the latest build was built
> before the patch was commited, but I don't know at what hour they are
> built.

For the record, the nightlies are built around 1am (Pacific). And now that I think of that, it means the date that they are labeled with is the morning they were built, so calling them nightlies is a little misleading. In any case, the Last-Modified time should be within minutes of the build time, if that helps answer some questions:

$ curl -I http://www.macruby.org/files/nightlies/macruby_nightly-latest.pkg
Last-Modified: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:14:15 GMT

$ curl -I http://www.macruby.org/files/nightlies/macruby_nightly-2010-11-27.pkg
Last-Modified: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:13:54 GMT

-Bill