[MacRuby-devel] Hotcocoa documentation

Michael Sokol mikaa123 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 19:07:58 PDT 2010

Hello

I just discovered Macruby and Hotcocoa, and I must say that I'm very excited
about it. Hotcocoa is nothing short of amazing and I love the ease with
which you can build a Mac application using Ruby.

The only problem I have though, is that I didn't find a real documentation
showing hotcocoa API. I'm using the examples, but it's very limited. I was
wondering if any API documentation exists, and if not, what is the best way
to know each methods available and their parameters?

Thank you

Michael