[MacRuby-devel] 0.7 Release

Robert Rice rice.audio at pobox.com
Sat Oct 2 11:43:08 PDT 2010

Hi Laurent:

Great work! You have to reload version 0.6 to fully appreciate the performance increase.

Today's nightly build deletes version 0.7 from the MacRuby framework but my project still references it:

dyld: Library not loaded: /Library/Frameworks/MacRuby.framework/Versions/0.7/usr/lib/libmacruby.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/robertrice/Desktop/MacDriverLog Development/MacDriverLog-0.7/build/Debug/MacDriverLog-0.7.app/Contents/MacOS/MacDriverLog-0.7
  Reason: image not found

How do I update my project to reference the 0.8 version?

Thanks,
Bob Rice