[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby 0.7 release notes

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 15:13:23 PDT 2010

Last I checked there was a problem with Sequel but Joshua had a work around and was planning on talking the the gem author. (Sequel overwrites require on some classes which causes some issues on our side)

Regarding sqlite3, try the Ruby version before using the C extension, just in case ;)

- Matt

Sent from my iPhone