[MacRuby-devel] LLVM Developer Meeting

Jeff Hemmelgarn jhemmelg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 06:34:16 PDT 2010

Hello,

Sorry for the possibly off-topic mail.  If I should take this elsewhere let me know.

I was wondering if any of the MacRuby team were going to attend the LLVM Developer Meeting on Nov. 4?  I talked to my boss and I might be able to make it out for the meeting.  I am looking at switching out the compiler we are using from straight gcc to something involving LLVM and want to get a feel for what is going on with the ecosystem.  It would be nice to meet some of the people behind MacRuby if possible.

Also, does anyone know when the registration information will be updated?  It is kind of hard to get approval without being able to register.

Thanks!

Jeff Hemmelgarn