[MacRuby-devel] control tower with objective-c class

Joshua Ballanco joshua.ballanco at apple.com
Wed Oct 6 12:53:51 PDT 2010

Hi L-P,

That sounds like a neat idea! I can think of a few ways that it might go wrong, but they're only guesses. Do you have some small sample code that demonstrates the problem? If so, can you open a ticket on track (https://www.macruby.org/auth/login/?next=/trac/newticket) and set the component to "ControlTower"? Thanks!

Cheers,

Josh