[MacRuby-devel] NSArray constructor broken?

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Thu Oct 14 14:01:31 PDT 2010

All of these work fine in my environment:

$ /usr/local/bin/macirb
irb(main):001:0> NSArray.array
=> []

$ /usr/local/bin/macirb
irb(main):001:0> framework 'AppKit'
=> true
irb(main):002:0> NSSpeechSynthesizer.availableVoices
=> ["com.apple.speech.synthesis.voice.Agnes", …]

I will have a look, but could you try a nightly build and see if you still reproduce the problem?

http://www.macruby.org/files/nightlies/

Laurent