[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby 0.7 with Appscript

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Mon Oct 18 21:26:38 PDT 2010

Excellent, thanks :)

Re-reading your original response, there is indeed another way: using the ScriptingBridge framework from MacRuby.  However, the experience might not be the same as using AppScript, as ScriptingBridge tends to not work on certain applications having broken scriptable definitions, so your mileage might vary.

Laurent