[MacRuby-devel] Frameworks Help

Shaun August shaun at eoslightmedia.com
Tue Oct 19 21:00:03 PDT 2010

Hi Robert,

Thanks! That make sense. All those cocoa classes have capitals and they work fine. I seem to be able to call from the framework but I am running into an undefined method 'extern'. I have also read somewhere that extern doesn't work with MacRuby. Is that correct? The framework I am dealing with is calling C functions and I am having trouble accessing them.

Thanks,

Shaun