[MacRuby-devel] Frameworks Help

Shaun August shaun at eoslightmedia.com
Wed Oct 20 13:04:00 PDT 2010

Thanks Mario,

I am digging into the tutorial right now and I realize a pretty important
piece of information is missing. After adding the bundle target I need to
create a "Copy Headers" folder in the TagLibBundle but the instructions
don't say what to do:

Adding our Bundle target

The first thing we need to do is add a new Target to our project. Select
“New Target…” from the Project menu, and select a Mac OS X Cocoa Loadable
Bundle. Call this TagLibBundle. Find the new target icon, and select the
project. Now from the Project menu, add a new

Now we need to copy over the details of which files are used. Open up the
“Copy Headers” folder inside the TagLib target. Shift-select every file in
this folder, and drag it into the equivalent, empty folder in our new
TagLibBundle Target. Repeat this step with the “Compile Sources” folder.

Now from the project menu, add a new... From what I can see it is add a new
copy headers build phase.

I haven't dug in to making changes to the MacRuby site but perhaps someone
who can would find the time to update the tutorial?

Thanks,

Shaun