[MacRuby-devel] NSArray constructor broken?

Jeff Hemmelgarn jhemmelg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 09:05:47 PDT 2010

Hi Laurent,

I would be happy to help out with releases.  I assume I need to bone-up on svn?  I have been using mercurial-git to grab code from the git mirror so I am unfamiliar with svn.  I haven't messed with installation on the Mac before so I might need a bit of a push there as well.  Feel free to contact me directly with further info/questions.

Jeff