[MacRuby-devel] Understanding Pointer objects

Mark Rada mrada at marketcircle.com
Sun Oct 24 14:22:49 PDT 2010

Hey,

Thanks for the response. It has helped, but I am still confused a bit by you stating that none of the types are supported but that I can still dereference a pointer.

I have now been able to dereference some pointers, but not pointers to pointers. Is that what you meant?

In these cases I guess I will have to create an objective-c wrapper. I found an entry on the MacRuby site about creating bundles which I think is a good solution.

Thanks for the pointers,
     Mark

Sent from my iDevice