[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby in the Mac App Store

Jason Guiditta jason.guiditta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 06:55:56 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Robert Schaaf <rwschaaf at comcast.net> wrote:

> It sems to me that since you can compile an app to native code, using
> Apple's frameworks and runtime system, there need be no Ruby installation.
>
> That said, I think an app store for the Mac is a horrible idea.  I won't
> detail why in this forum, but I'm sure my views will be expresed by others
> elsewhere.
>

> Sent from my iPad

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere on the list (I may have missed
it in the archives), but I was wondering the same thing about the app store
for iOS devices.  Is anyone actively using macruby to build apps there, and
are there any known issues with the rules as mentioned in the beginning of
this thread for the OSX app store?