[MacRuby-devel] Cocoa Slides in MacRuby

Felix Holmgren felix.holmgren at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 08:57:30 PDT 2010

Nope:

In consideration of your agreement to abide by the following terms,
and subject to these terms, Apple grants you a personal, non-exclusive
license . . . to use, reproduce, modify and redistribute the Apple
Software, with or without modifications, in source and/or binary
forms; provided that if you redistribute the Apple Software in its
entirety and
without modifications, you must retain this notice and the following
text and disclaimers . . .

Neither the name, trademarks, service marks or logos of Apple
Computer, Inc. may be used to endorse or promote products derived from
the Apple Software without specific prior written permission from
Apple.  Except as expressly stated in this notice, no other rights or
licenses, express or implied, are granted by Apple herein, including
but not limited to any patent rights that may be infringed by your
derivative works or by other works in which the Apple Software may be
incorporated.