[MacRuby-devel] ControlTower 1.0

Joshua Ballanco joshua.ballanco at apple.com
Wed Sep 22 00:35:20 PDT 2010

On Sep 21, 2010, at 4:07 PM, russell muetzelfeldt wrote:

> On 22/09/2010, at 12:00 AM, macruby-devel-request at lists.macosforge.org wrote:
>
>> ... it's out!
>>
>> http://www.macruby.org/blog/2010/09/20/announcing-control-tower.html
>>
>> Give it a try and let us know if you have any problems :)
>
> just out of curiosity (not having actually given this a try yet), does ControlTower receive the entire request body before calling the request handler, or does it provide a streaming env["rack.input"] like Rainbows! or zbatery that can be used with UPR (http://upr.bogomips.org/) for upload progress reporting?

Currently, no. ControlTower receives the entire POST body before passing it on for handling, and we haven't implemented any hooks for upload progress or the like. This is definitely something we've thought about, but there are a few items higher on the list at the moment. If you could, please file a bug so we don't forget.

Thanks,

Josh