[MacRuby-devel] WWDC ?

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Wed Apr 6 18:34:55 PDT 2011

(Sorry for the late reply!)

I would be glad to attend any MacRuby meetup during WWDC, and reply to any question and discuss MacRuby's current state and future.

Rich, if you still desire to organize something, please go ahead. Last year I tried to organize something but it was a failure, too many people came and I wasn't able to find a good place. Let's hope it will work out better this year :)

Cheers,
Laurent