[MacRuby-devel] I want to talk about MacRuby support of Lion.

Takao Kouji kouji at takao7.net
Thu Apr 7 19:49:16 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have joined the "Mac Developer Program".
I am compiling and testing MacRuby on Mac OS X Lion Preview 2.
I am using CruiseControl.rb to compile and test MacRuby.

I want to talk about MacRuby support of Lion
(especially icu-1060 directory and auto_zone_1060.h file) with somebody.
I think that I can talk if there is it between people joined "Mac Developer Program".

Thanks Kouji.

---
TAKAO Kouji <kouji at takao7.net>
blog: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/kouji0625/
twitter: takaokouji / projects: ruby, s7-seven