[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby 0.10 Sqlite3 and Sequel

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 07:58:55 PDT 2011

If it works on MRI but not on MacRuby it's a bug. Unless someone with MacRuby +Sequel experience can give you a workaround, the only course of action would be to create a simple self contained reduction, by hunting down the code in Sequel that's broken on MacRuby and create a ticket with the reduction.

HTH