[MacRuby-devel] Progress Indicator

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 21:43:08 PDT 2011

I wrote a sample for something like that... I just can't remember where I
put it...
Ok, I found it, it was an old hotcocoa example:
https://github.com/MacRuby/MacRuby/blob/tags%2F0.5b2/sample-macruby/HotCocoa/download_and_progress_indicator/lib/application.rb

Hopefully that will help you get started.

- Matt