[MacRuby-devel] WWDC ?

Christian Niles christian at nerdyc.com
Thu Apr 14 18:04:48 PDT 2011

Pivotal has us tentatively on the calendar for Monday June 6th, assuming we want that date. Because of fire codes they can only have 50 attendees though, so we should perhaps most a signup sheet somewhere. I'll create an EventBrite page unless we want to put it on the wiki or the SF Ruby meetup site. If we go over 50 people, we'll either have to start a waiting list, or find another space.

They'll also provide some food, drinks, a videographer and everything else we'd likely need. It'll be great, assuming we all fit in the building :)