[MacRuby-devel] pkg doesn't install from GUI but does from terminal

Rob Ista rob.ista at me.com
Sat Apr 23 10:06:18 PDT 2011

hi all, does anyone have experience with archiving macruby apps? I can't get the pkg file to install from the desktop but running installer from a terminal just runs fine .. i get a "xxxxx can't be installed on this computer" when i double-click on the pkg ... the imac is a core duo 2 .. osx 10.6.7 .. i compiled and deployed the app with LLVM 2.0, x86_64, SDK 10.6 ... the deployed app runs fine on any of my machines but just the pkg file doesn't allow to install the app properly .. it kinda blocks my upload to the app store now :) .. any hints appreciated .. cheers, Rob