[MacRuby-devel] Sqlite3 without core data

Petr Kaleta petr.kaleta at me.com
Thu Apr 28 02:21:50 PDT 2011

Hi Laurent,
ok I've removed vendor folder, install gems using macgem utility and require them using rubygems... So application is now executable without any problems using:

> macruby main.rb

So how can I compile it to an *.app and include all frameworks and gems, means create standalone distributable application? btw: I am not using Xcode.

- Petr