[MacRuby-devel] Is Xcode4 broke on Lion?

azzzz at gmx.net azzzz at gmx.net
Wed Aug 17 12:56:52 PDT 2011

Just upgraded Xcode for Lion, created a new app, added ':button' to the attr_accessor in AppDelegate but when I click on MainMenu.xib and App Delegate a connection for button doesn't appear in the connections tab. (I went into my old app too, added :tested to the attr_accessor but it doesn't appear in the connections tab either).

As a refresher I'm following this vid: http://youtu.be/JbGqKf38QUI (watch from 2:45)

Am I doing something wrong or is Xcode broke on Lion? Anyone else having any similar problems?

Cheers,

Ast