[MacRuby-devel] Is Xcode4 broke on Lion?

Daniel Westendorf daniel at prowestech.com
Wed Aug 17 13:03:27 PDT 2011

I currently just use an older 3.x version of IB. You have manually tell it
to read the files any time you want to add/modify an outlet.

dw

On Aug 17, 2011, at 1:58 PM, Dominic Dagradi <dominic at bearded.com> wrote:

There's an issue with Interface Builder detecting MacRuby outlets and
actions.

As a workaround, I've been keeping a temporary obj-c header to define
outlets and actions in, linking them in IB, and switch the class name back
to my MacRuby class. Kinda sucks, but there's not currently a better option
for Lion with Xcode 4.1 or 4.2.

Dominic