[MacRuby-devel] How do I install bundler without disrupting my MRI bundler

Jeremy Smith xperts at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 07:42:12 PDT 2011

If I try to install bundler using "sudo macgem install bundler", it wants to
over-write my existing bundler that is located at usr/bin/bundle.  This is
obviously a problem because it breaks bundler for all of my MRI projects.

So I installed rvm, thinking that it would keep the gems separate from each
other, but when I switch to macruby with rvm, "gem install bundler" doesn't
install it with the macgems, and so bundler isn't accessible by macrake.

Any ideas?