[MacRuby-devel] Noob q: Press any key to cancel

Rob Ista rob.ista at me.com
Wed Dec 7 07:56:49 PST 2011

Thx Terry, that might be an idea .. the calculations are not that diff so i could rewrite them in Obj-C to keep  the task object small … or the other way around: i'll create a task with a panel and pipe the cancel to the process
Rob

Could you wrap the process into an NSTask and use pipes to communicate?

Terry