[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby challenge

Alan Skipp al_skipp at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 12 16:07:29 PST 2011

A bit late to the moustachioed party. But here is an attempt at the live moustachification problem. The effect is perhaps more like being pursued by a persistent tache, rather than wearing a tache. Those with more powerful hardware (or less inclination to move around in front of the camera) may have more convincing results.
I have stolen the moustache and moustache positioning method from the previous submissions - I hope that's OK. With any luck there'll be something worth stealing back from my submission.
No attempts as yet at recording the effect (AVFoundation is a scary labyrinth).

https://gist.github.com/1469659

Al