[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby challenge

Pavlos Vinieratos pvinis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 05:42:05 PST 2011

hello alan. i was playing around with your gist, but the glasses and all
the extra layers are off. i positioned the layers over the face, but they
always stay to the right of the face, and the distance they are to the
right, is not even fixed. it comes closer to the face when i move to the
left.

i'm confused..

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 2:07 AM, Alan Skipp <al_skipp at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> A bit late to the moustachioed party. But here is an attempt at the live
> moustachification problem. The effect is perhaps more like being pursued by
> a persistent tache, rather than wearing a tache. Those with more powerful
> hardware (or less inclination to move around in front of the camera) may
> have more convincing results.
> I have stolen the moustache and moustache positioning method from the
> previous submissions - I hope that's OK. With any luck there'll be
> something worth stealing back from my submission.
> No attempts as yet at recording the effect (AVFoundation is a scary
> labyrinth).
>
> https://gist.github.com/1469659
>
> Al
>
> On 8 Dec 2011, at 09:23, Sean Mateus wrote:
>
> > Hi Pavlos,
> > as we talked yesterday on twitter; I hope we can use this code
> https://gist.github.com/1427886 as basis for the video version your
> mustachification-script!
> >
> > you can ping me on twitter @seanlilmateus
> >

> > --