[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby challenge

Alan Skipp al_skipp at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 20 08:19:22 PST 2011

The version below supports 640x480 and 1280x720 resolutions.

https://gist.github.com/1501766

I've also added support for multiple live video Santas.
I'm not keen on my use of class variables to store images, but it was the only way I could think of to prevent repeatedly downloading the same image.

Al