[MacRuby-devel] Document based application template

Andy Stechishin andy.stechishin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 03:02:32 PST 2011

I cannot say or certain why the problem occurred. I did further
investigation on another computer and the problem did not repeat with
the same same code. I then rebooted the first computer and the problem
went did not occur.

I apologize for not posted that the problem was corrected to the list.
In all honesty, when I never received any responses, I was not sure
the email ever made it on the list.

As I am still running Snow Leopard on all of my systems, I continue to
run XCode 4.0.2. I have had no further problems as described below.
The advice to upgrade is well-meant but not possible with the current
version of the OS that is running. I am planning to begin the upgrade
process in the break between Christmas and New Years.

Andy Stechishin