[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby challenge

Alan Skipp al_skipp at fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 22 09:32:42 PST 2011

I'm glad things are now working as expected. My young cousins should be entertained by it during the Xmas holiday – I'll have to look for some extra disguises; Samuel L. Jackson would certainly be good, though Peppa Pig might be more appropriate.

Thanks to Matt, Pavlos and Sean – definitely a group effort.

Al