[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby scripting bridge speed

Steve Clarke steve at sclarkes.me.uk
Fri Dec 23 05:04:19 PST 2011

I have used macruby-appscript  and it works fine.  I had developed quiet a few apps with rb-appscript and I was able to get them all working with the macruby version.  A few things needed change but I was able to write apps that used either macruby or MRI versions of appscript.  Only a few methods in my "library" code needed to check at runtime which version was being used.

Steve