[MacRuby-devel] Building MacRuby with GNU readline support

Joshua Ballanco jballanc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 07:08:16 PST 2011

Since Ruby uses readline vi the extension, that should definitely work. Keep in mind as you do, however, that macirb is actually DietRB, a lightweight IRB replacement written by Eloy. So, there may be some differences with IRB. Personally, I've never tried vi-editing mode in either, but if you have some success be sure to let us know!

- Josh