[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby Book expectations

Martin Hawkins martin.hawkins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 05:42:49 PST 2011

Jean_Denis has obviously put a lot of thought into his post and I, for
one, fully endorse eveything he says!

I don't expect the Macruby book to tell me how to program in either
Ruby or Objective-C, but I do expect it to tell me how about the
specific issues that are involved with using Macruby.
I'm especially interested (at the moment) in using gems and with
debugging.

There's nothing in Jean_Denis' long list of wishes that I disagree
with - although including them all is likely to result a huge tome!

Martin