[MacRuby-devel] BridgeSupport Requirement

Martin Hawkins martin.hawkins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 00:24:36 PST 2011

Laurent,
Your suggestion didn't work. We've taken to defining the constants
locally (it's KInternetEventClass KAEGetURL for NSAppleEventManager
that are causing all this).
I'm having difficulty testing this because I'm relying on a third
party to do so - I had to upgrade both my iMac and Powerbook to
BridgeSupport Preview 3, so unless I can roll back on one of them
(which you said was difficult) it's going to be hard to fix this.

regards
Martin