[MacRuby-devel] Core Data / MacRuby article

Morgan Schweers cyberfox at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 03:32:22 PST 2011

Greetings,
I would love feedback on an article I just put together describing how I'm
using Core Data (mainly just finding data, creation is another ball of wax
that I haven't tried to make more Ruby-ish yet) in an application I'm
building.

The article is at: http://cyberfox.com/blog

The key code is at: http://gist.github.com/818182 if you want to dive in and
try to make sense of it.

Any feedback would be wonderful; it appears to work for me, but if there are
any issues or better ways to do what I'm doing, I'd love to hear from folks
who know better.  I'm also not a really great technical writer, so feedback
on how it's written is also welcome.

Thanks muchly!

--  Morgan Schweers