[MacRuby-devel] Any interest in a better debugger than ruby-debug for MacRuby?

Rocky Bernstein rockyb at rubyforge.org
Tue Feb 15 15:10:38 PST 2011

Is there interest in funding someone to work on a better debugger than
ruby-debug MacRuby?

Over the last decade or so, I've been writing debuggers as a work-related
hobby.  I'm looking for work, and I thought maybe I
should try to do something related to debuggers.

I currently maintain ruby-debug but have rewritten that for Rubinius and a
patched version of YARV 1.9.2.

If anyone's interested, please contact me privately for my resume and more
details.