[MacRuby-devel] 0.9 update

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Tue Feb 22 14:20:08 PST 2011

Hi guys,

0.9 is now ready to be released! (really!). The trunk branch has been copied as branches/0.9 and we will continue the development on trunk, which now uses the 0.10 version number.

It would be nice if you could try the latest nightly build with your app and favorite Ruby lib, and let me know if you find anything wrong, as I had to change (again) the const lookup rules to fix a regression. yesterday. I did a bit of testing and I'm confident the fix is good, but I would prefer to see more testing.

http://www.macruby.org/files/nightlies/macruby_nightly-2011-02-22.pkg

If I don't hear anything bad, 0.9 will be released Friday :)

Thanks,