[MacRuby-devel] NoMethodError (ib_outlets)

Rob Gleeson rob at flowof.info
Wed Feb 23 13:57:35 PST 2011

Hi

I'm giving my first MacRuby application a shot, and I'm sort of blind to be honest :)
I've added a NSWindowController, attached it to my window, saved the classes in Interface Builder, but when I build and run my application, I get a
NoMethodError for 'ib_outlets'.

My controller inherits from NSResponder.

The stranger thing is, I guess, when I remove any code referencing ib_outlets, the same error is raised again. NoMethodError.

Any advice? What class defines ib_outlets? Am I doing it completely wrong?
Thanks.

--
Rob