[MacRuby-devel] loop audio file seamlessly (Zachary Kaplan)

Ed Hynes mred at dharmagaia.com
Thu Feb 24 13:07:17 PST 2011

Hi Zak,

I'm running MacRuby revision 5236 with BridgeSupport Preview 3 and the following script works fine:

	framework 'AudioToolbox'

	url = NSURL.fileURLWithPath "/test/loops/Lounge Vibes 01.caf"
	audioFileID_ptr = Pointer.new_with_type '^{OpaqueAudioFileID}'
	p AudioFileOpenURL url, KAudioFileReadPermission, 0, audioFileID_ptr

HTH,
Ed