[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby 0.9 release notes

Gregoire LEJEUNE gregoire.lejeune at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 08:48:49 PST 2011

Hi,

I try to use macruby_deploy --embed. There is three symlinks in the
MacRuby.framework of my application's bundle :

Headers -> Versions/Current/Headers
MacRuby -> Versions/Current/MacRuby
Resources -> Versions/Current/Resources

Unfortunatly there is not directory named Current in the directory Versions.

Indeed, If I run macruby_deploy with the --verbose option, I can see :

rm -rf 'build/Release/Leonhard.app/Contents/Frameworks/MacRuby.framework/Versions/Current'

I can't test (for now) if my app will run on a Mac with no MacRuby
installed. Unfortunatly, those symlinks disrupt choctop.

Did I miss something ? Is it a problem with my MacRuby installation ? Or a bug ?

Greg